To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Lead Finance Manager – Tobaccoville Manufacturing Finance
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Level
LOCATION: Tobaccoville, NC
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Senior Manger Finance – Manufacturing
Number of Direct Reports
Internal – Tobaccoville Operations cross functional team | General Accounting | Operations Finance Leadership Team | Operations Planning & Procurement
External – Vendors supporting Tobaccoville factory
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Partner with stakeholders financial forecast and planning
- Partner and Inform plant leadership about finance and budget performance
- Advise operation team on decisions regarding all plant finance activities
- Responsible for compiling monthly financial and operation KPI reporting for our operation leadership team
- Monitor monthly variance and provide analytics and insights on financial spend drivers
- Financial reporting in line with GAAP and IFRS (Group reporting)
- Capital expenditure management and assist operation team on capital project management
- Execute on ad-hoc financial analysis for manufacturing related projects
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you comfortable operating with multiple stakeholders?
- Do you have experience managing business forecast and planning analysis?
- Do you have experience executing business strategy, highlighting risks in a timely manner and drive corrective actions through others?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to articulate financial strategy, results, and forecasts
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills – presentation to senior management team
- Demonstrate strategic and innovative thinking with strong influencing and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-pace and ambiguous environment
- Strong financial and business acumen along with strategic thinking
- Ability to tailor communication relative to the style and needs of others
- Must demonstrate financial responsibility and reliability
- Good understanding of US GAAP and IFRS
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related area
- 3-5 years of experience in Manufacturing
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Power BI or Tableau experience is a plus
- Manufacturing finance and SAP experience
WE ARE REYNOLDS AMERICAN—A member of the BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUP
At Reynolds American, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at REYNOLDS AMERICAN.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 British American Tobacco employees across more than 180 markets
- Reynolds American certified as Great Place to Work
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Have you been on a career break for 18 months or longer? Are you ready to return to your career? If your answers to these questions is yes, we would love to hear from you. Regardless of why you took a break, we value you for all the skills you can bring to the workforce. Reignite your career, work flexibly, be part of a dynamic team and upskill yourself with on-the-job training and development support.
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at Reynolds American. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!