BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Level
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Warsaw, Poland
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The NPI Junior Project Manager is responsible for coordinating deployment of globally, regionally, and locally driven New Product Introduction (NPI) initiatives in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Reports to: NPI Manager
Geographic Scope: DRBU
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Coordinating the deployment of regionally and locally driven New Product Introduction projects and initiatives
- Using a project management approach to define timing, volume, cost and quality within assigned projects and initiatives
- Leading a wide project team situated in multiple locations
- Providing accurate project costing at quotation and project justification phase
- Ensuring lessons learned from projects are identified, shared with relevant partners, and improvement plans are developed with clear ownership and implemented
- Preparing and presenting stage reviews, reports, and final project reviews to Business Unit management
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have recent experience in managing a project from planning to implementation?
- Are you motivated to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders in a virtual setting?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least 3 years of experience either in Marketing or Supply Chain or Factory Planning/Scheduling area gained in an FMCG environment
- Experience in coordinating the new product introduction projects.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Project management and analytical skills.
- An effective communicator and presenter across a diverse audience base.
- You feel comfortable collaborating in virtual, cross-functions teams and dealing with stakeholders at all levels within an organization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- University degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Knowledge of SAP
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!