BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT POLAND IS LOOKING FOR A CONSUMER SERVICE AGENT
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Professional
FUNCTION: DBS, Marketing, Consumer Care
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Warsaw, Poland
- Deliver a strong and consistent consumer service experience by managing returns, registration, GDPR compliance, order handling and payment process for BAT products.
- Provide industry and product knowledge to act as an advisor to consumers.
- Reply to consumer queries by email, fax, or letter.
- Complaint processing incl. creation of credit notes in the BAT system.
- Recognition/understanding of consumer needs to determine the most effective approach to solving or redirecting consumers complaints/queries as required.
- Ensure compliance to internal policies & procedures, corporate governance.
- Data collection and maintenance of master and transaction data in a system defined by BAT.
- Work with Activations team to manage clear communication for consumers regarding brand and/or trade campaigns.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Full proficiency (written and spoken) in German and English
- Consumer-oriented, open-minded, communicative, and assertive
- Pragmatic problem solving
- Independent work and decision-making within a defined framework
- Minimum 6-12 months experience in a call center environment
- Intermediate ability in MS Office Applications, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Turkish/Hungarian/Croatian/Serbian is a plus
- Proficiency in CRM/Ecommerce applications is an advantage
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!