BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Non-Management Level
SALARY RANGE: AUD 63,000 – AUD 73,000 + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Sydney, Australia
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Marketing.
This is an entry level sales role in a leading global FMCG business. An excellent role for those looking to progress into account management and marketing. The role is office based with two days working from home per week. The Sales Executive’s will be responsible for managing volume and share growth across their assigned patch. By utilising their business acumen, strategic planning capability, passion, and energy for success.
Reports to: Sales & Planning Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Leverage data & insights to drive sales with our retail partner accounts
- Sell in and manage compliance of marketing activations and trading terms within your patch
- Provide industry and product knowledge to retailers within your patch with a focus on category sustainability & profitability
- Execute trade activation within your patch in line with local and national targets/priorities
- Drive your professional development to ready yourself for your next challenge within BAT
Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have strong stakeholder management skills?
CRUCIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ideally, experience in FMCG for at least 1- 2 years of sales experience preferred
- Good rational decision making and problem skills
- Ability to work well in a team and results driven
- Degree in Marketing or Business qualification desirable
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
You will receive a competitive remuneration package between AUD 63,000 – AUD 73,000.
We have flexible working, great parental leave and career's leave benefits and a positive and inclusive culture.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Disclaimer: We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we are encouraging you to apply for this position and, the moment we have a suitable position for your profile the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.