BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Manage Self
FUNCTION: Human Resources
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible to run the recruitment process from start to finish, including working with hiring managers to define required skill sets, source and screen candidates, negotiate offers, and close candidate, across all functions and different seniority levels.
Reports to: Recruitment lead
Reporting Level: Manage self
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
● Recruitment Specialist accountable for ensuring that relevant recruitment processes are delivered effectively
● Works closely with HRBPs and CoEs to deliver recruitment strategy, processes and ad hoc project support.
● Manage end-to-end recruitment process for candidates including candidate tracking and scheduling of the candidate through the recruitment process, providing first line screening, managing interview schedules for candidates and hiring managers.
● Source candidates for vacancies using range of mediums and channels.
● Proactively manage recruitment technology solutions across multiple modules using the HR procedures and guidance.
● Uploading, building on and maintaining an internal talent pool / database of relevant candidates.
● Ensuring job roles are maintained, edited and posted to the recruitment system.
● Resolves complex queries which involve a detailed explanation of recruitment processes, policy or procedures.
● Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPI.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
● Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Human Resources Management or any related field.
● At least 3 years of working experience in related field.
● Experience in recruiting in the Graduate Recruitment space would be a bonus.
● Excellent stakeholder management skills, Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Good organizational and time management skill and system
● Fluency in English language
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!