BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
JOB TITLE: Operations Finance Executive
SUB FUNCTION: Commercial Finance – Operations
SALARY RANGE : competitive salary/remuneration
LOCATION: Ploiesti, Romania
JOB TYPE: Permanent
- To ensure accurate information is forecasted and reported on factory costs (conversion cost, production overheads) working capital.
- To ensure control, financial justification, reporting and forecasting of capital expenditure for the factory operation, in conjunction with all factory budget holders.
- Preparing conversion cost and production overheads for the annual Operations Plan and for the monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Providing forecasts of costs to Operations departments for preparation of the monthly & quarterly reporting for Management.
- Providing actual factory cost to Operations departments for preparation of the monthly & quarterly reporting for Management.
- Support the Budget Holders/ Operations departments for Budgetary Planning and Reporting for actual/forecasted cost in BPC tool.
- Monthly/annual closing activities: accruals/provisions/ recharges.
- Review, investigate and correct errors in financial entries.
- Preparing monthly detailed variance analysis per expense type.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- University degree in economic field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in financial reporting.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Ability to understand and analyse impact of business decisions on financial results
- Proficiency in English, both written and speaking.
- Strong computer experience:Microsoft Office, Excel, SAP, BI reporting.
- Very goodcommunication skills, organizational skills, ability to prioritize and able to work with tight deadlines;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, logical thinking and attention to details and accuracy;
- Proactive and willing for continuous development.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!