BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT MONTERREY IS LOOKING FOR A DATA STRATEGY MANAGER
JOB TITLE: Lead Manager - RGM Trade Planning System
SUB FUNCTION: Marketing – Brand Marketing
CITY & COUNTRY: Monterrey, MX
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Reports to: Director RGM Trade Planning Systems
Geographic Scope: Mexico
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Executes plans to drive profitable multi-year and annual revenue growth.
- Contributes to a robust portfolio strategy and price architecture to reflect the organization’s changing requirements and a dynamic competitive landscape.
- Contributes to breakthrough RGM strategies and initiatives that will accelerate NTO growth and market share gains for all Categories.
- Incorporates pricing-related insights and perspective related to competitor activities, consumer trends, and interactions between categories and across price segments.
- Run, maintain, augment, and improve the company’s existing price and trade planning systems.
- Run and implement a wide array of analytical approaches and modeling, including return on investment modeling and scenario planning.
- Leverage vast datasets of shipments, pricing, retail offtake, and transaction-level data to develop critical business intelligence and insights, with a specific focus on promotions and their performance.
- Collaborate with other Strategy, Retail Planning, Commercial Finance, Trade, and Consumer Marketing associates to ensure an aligned annual operating plan with appropriate revenue, margin, and share objectives.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 2 to 5 years of experience modeling, analyzing, and interpreting large data sets to develop insights and to formulate recommendations.
- Consistent track record of problem-solving using data and building models and performance tools.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate key takeaways through impactful storytelling.
- Curious, self-starter that gets results in a dynamic environment and acts with appropriate vitality.
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, balancing detail with critical thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills supporting translating insights into meaningful recommendations.
- Manages large projects or processes with limited oversight from manager.
- Prior Trade Management System experience preferred but not essential.
- BA/BS degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in consumer goods strongly preferred.
- Experience analyzing sales and promotion data.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in pricing, promotion, sales analytics, commercial finance, and/or category management.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!