BAT MONTERREYIS LOOKING FOR A CALL CENTRE - CONTACT CENTRE AGENT
JOB TITLE: Engagement Centre Agent
EXTERNAL JOB TITLE: Call Centre - Contact Centre
SUB FUNCTION: Digital Business Services
CITY & COUNTRY: Monterrey, Mexico
MONTLY GROSS SALARY: 19 423 MXN
BAT is evolving at a fast pace and as part of our transformation, we are taking the concept of contact centers to a whole new level with the creation of the BAT Engagement Center.
Your potential to grow with us in the new Engagement Center or other areas of the company is only limited by You. It’s not just a job we are offering, it’s a career.
As an Agent your primary role will be able to assist our consumers by provide a first-class quality service over inbound calls, helping resolve matters around website registration and general questions or concerns regarding our R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company Brands, transforming the consumer care.
As an Engagement Centre Agent You will:
- Handle support/service escalations to/from clients
- Transfer calls to the Tier 2 department
- Track and report system issues as needed
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Comply with service level agreements
- Support and help on Process documentation
- Comply with the assigned schedule to cover the hours of operation
- Comply with the account KPIs
- Support with any other new process at the time the client requires it, if it has been officially included in our range of services
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE ESSENTIAL
Considering your position will cover multimedia / multichannel support, like consumer service, end user contact and technical support, the following experience and skills are required:
- At least 2 years of contact/Engagement/call centre experience
- Inbound and Outbound Consumer service experience
- Advanced English Level
- Competitive Salary: 19 423 MXM Gross
- Monthly and Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Market Leading Christmas Bonus
- Above Marlet Vacation Days and Vacation Bonus
- Food Coupons and Saving Funds
- Major Medical Insurance
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!