To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
FUNCTION: Trade Support
LOCATION: Madrid, Spain
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
We are looking for a proactive and analytical person who wants to start working as a contact and support for our commercial network, helping the sales force to meet all its objectives by managing and optimizing its resources, effective communication of marketing strategies and problem solving.
As a Trade Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that the commercial network can carry out its tasks in the best possible way on a daily basis and achieve the best commercial results.
This will also be achieved through the analysis and correct interpretation of the results of the Trade KPIs. You will also have the responsibility of aligning with all the departments involved in the commercial strategy to ensure that the objectives are SMART. Last but not least you will have resource management responsibilities, not only internally, but also through contact with other providers.
Reports to: Trade Support Manager
Geographic Scope: Local and SEA
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Act as a link between the Field Force and HQs: Aligning needs and looking for solutions to problems.
- Management and control of the resources and needs of the sales force for the correct performance of their tasks.
- Understand the objectives of the sales force to develop the best strategic communication that facilitates their understanding and maximizes their performance.
- Monitoring and analysis of the objective fulfilment, turning them into ad-hoc actions to ensure the performance of the company.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel for the analysis and control of Trade Marketing KPIs and subsequent reporting that facilitates strategic decision-making for the business.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Power Point for the design of action and communication plans.
- Communication skills that allow constant communication between the different departments that participate in the commercial strategy.
- Comply and implement activities in accordance with the rules of laws and regulations relating to environmental protection, safety at work and fire protection, and internal EHS standards and procedures BAT group.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you an innovative and creative person?
- Are you good at problem solving?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Valuable experience in sales management, trade marketing, communication, or brand team in a FMCG or focused on sales company.
- Good communication skills.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Customer orientation and negotiation skills.
- University degree
- Master's degree will be valued positively
- Fluent in English language ability (both oral and written)
- Recent experience in a Trade Marketing role.
- Salesforce and Power Bi knowledge.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!