BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT PK IS LOOKING FOR ASENIOR UX ANALYST
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid level management position
LOCATION: Lahore, Pakistan
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
We are looking for a Senior UX Analyst to provide the team with continuous, objective, relevant information, analysis, and advice to bring about end-to-end online consumer journey evaluations. The role drives actionable insights and discovering of user experience improvement opportunities through analysis of various digital channels while overlaying past learning, consumer insights, competitor analysis and tracking.
Reports to: Digital Experience Lead
Reporting Level: Mid Level Management
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Own the UX performance analysis, drive the continuous improvement on visualizing performance data aligning with team objectives
- Identify quick wins and mid/long-term UX improvement opportunities by mapping out online user journeys and analyzing set KPIs of the platform
- Lead optimization (A/B testing) hypothesis creation, lgoal setting and backlog prioritization based on P.I.E score or other scoring framework along with business impact assessment
- Collaborate with optimization developers to determine the right method of optimization based on different scenario
- Lead the evaluation of the optimization (A/B testing), provide analysis insight on the outcome and hint for further optimization
- Lead data driven performance comparison and business impact report before and after the optimization (A/B testing) conclusion
- Lead analytical audience segmentation and tagging strategy for user experience, and marketing activities
- Support business owners, developers, and designers on clarifying the requirements and goals from UX analytics point of view
- Collaborates with Consumer Insights team members to drive a holistic consumer analysis that goes beyond digital. Provides insight reports for launches/campaigns with clear actionable business recommendations
- Own your tools for the work (AA, AT, AAM, GA, GC, Webeyez, etc.), drives enhancements of current data & constantly explore new data sources/analytics tools
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Fast learner, analytical and data driven mindset
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience in User Experience Optimization Analysis, Digital Marketing performance analytics, Digital analysis agencies
- Clear conceptual understanding of E-Commerce functionality/KPIs, User Experience KPIs & Digital Marketing techniques (SEO, Paid, Referral, Affiliate, SNS, CRM, etc)
- Master of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, GA, Google Pagespeed, Webeyez, Optimizely and other analytics, A/B testing tools
- Highly experienced in web analytics visualization and reporting, KPI tracking, and how it relates to the user experience and improving the performance of our digital platforms (Optimization hypothesis and evaluation)
- Highly experienced in audience segmentation and user profiling
- Be on top of the market insights & industry trends and act as a key contributor in ideation of the improvement and enhancement to our site that support our business goals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with senior and other levels of staff in all departments and companies both within the Group and externally
- Team player with agile mindset, ability to deliver on time in a fast pace working environment
- Fluent in Business English
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!