BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
JOB TITLE: New Categories Corporate Finance Analyst
SUB FUNCTION: Corporate Finance
CITY & COUNTRY: Bucharest, Romania
Based in GBS Romania reporting to the Commercial Finance Analyst located in GBS, Romania, as part of the New Categories Corporate Finance Team the role is required to support transfer pricing, stock transfers and process improvement across three Regions within the New Categories function in Nicoventures Trading Limited (NVT) ensuring the compliance with NVT governance and accounting principles within LRD (Limited Risks Distribution) model.
- Fluency in English;
- Degree educated with working towards professional accountancy qualification (i.e. CA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Ability to manage a high volume of data and present in a simple, innovative and impactful way using all current systems to simplify and automate information management. i.e. SAP/ BI/BPC;
- BPC/SAP experience is desirable;
- Ability to identify process and reporting improvements and proactively implement solutions;
- Ability to work independently managing stakeholders across a wide range of location and markets;
- Works as an effective Business Partner with a collaborative and flexible style. The role will require integration with Operations Finance, Supply Chain, GBS Product Costing and IGT teams;
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all stakeholders and is a team player.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!