BAT it’s a global company, leader in consumer goods.
We are in 180 countries and we have more than 53,000 employees around the world and we are evolving at a fast pace - like no other organization. We are BOLD, FAST, EMPOWERED, DIVERSE AND RESPONSIBLE.These are the principles that shape our daily routine and are the essence of our culture as we build the next chapter in our history.
Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Managerial
LOCATION: Buenos Aires
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Marketing – Trade Marketing and Distribution.
The role is responsible for implementing the trade marketing & distribution strategy in the area and ensuring the effective and efficient utilisation of field force resources.
Geographic Scope: Buenos Aires
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality, and customer price of products are achieved for the area.
- Develop and implement an area operational plan in line with the regional operational plan.
- Work closely to the Regional Manager to adapt trade programmes developed by the Business Development Manager to the area’s reality
- Coordinate implementation of brand and trade programmes in the area, quickly reacting against competitive threats if necessary
- Provide guidelines to the Trade Marketing Representatives regarding retail planogram and merchandising materials.
- Participate in the 3-month demand planning developed by the Regional Manager, providing data for respective area
- Manage, train, inform and motivate the Trade Marketing Representatives and Sales and Distribution Representatives in order to deliver trade marketing and distribution activities that are superior to the competition in respect of both core and added value services
- Ensure that area team and trade partners are well-trained and aligned with BAT’s International Marketing Standards and all Corporate Guidelines
- Ensure that area team is well trained on BAT systems
- Consolidate data gathered by area team to ensure that Regional Manager is fully informed at all times.
- Ensure that internal control procedures are followed in relation to the identification and resolution of cash and stock shortage discrepancies
- Manage legal, insurance and cash collection issues ensuring that contracts and procedures are written and negotiated in line with company procedures and legal requirements, minimising commercial risks
- Manage budget for trade programmes for the area
- Manage the productivity & cost optimisation of the area (trade spend effectiveness in the area)
- Propose goals and KPIs for the programmes implemented in the area and track ongoing results
- Generate/ gather ideas from customers and consumers in order to enhance and customise trade programmes.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have experience managing teams?
- Do you have experience in the commercial field?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Graduated in Marketing, Administration, Commercial engineering, or related fields.
- Intermediate-Advanced English level.
- Previous experience in team management and KPIs management.
- Desirable experience in consumer goods companies.
- Active driver license.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and leadership skills.
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and certified by the Global Equality Standard
- BAT in Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for 20th consecutive year - and only tobacco company in World Index
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!